Thursday, April 17, 2008


Untitled
The life lived and the question yet to be answered
Every emotion not always to be revered
Right is this and that is wrong
To decide this takes so long!
For a very thin line divides wrong and right
Like the gray one which separates black and white
May be it’s the difference in sight
Which make the difference between dark and light
So life spent all in the gray
The part – calmest one in all this strife
Tomorrow the future- yesterday the past
For how long does the present last
May be its only the present which exists
Since past is always gone and future never persists
The barrier between now and then
Thinking this causes a lot of pain
Like an intruder, an idea trespasses my mind
Wonder if this is the way answer can we find
Life and then death may appear
I’m ready to embrace it anytime without any fear
Now I’m alive, no one knows the next moment I may die
Now so restless,
Then my soulless body in peace may lie
My lines remain incomplete as I am
I may leave this world as I came.

-Priyanka.

No comments: