Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Land of dead!!!...dreams in despair!

No I can’t write a word,
My hands are weak for it,
Brain is paralyzed,
To even use my wit.

I could have spoken
If ever my tongue had moved
And said world beautiful
But to darkness my eyes are glued.

I can’t move myself
My legs are stuck to ground.
Ear are about to fall off
As I can hear no sound.

Burn my body or cut into pieces
It won’t hurt me at all,
No you can never hold me
As I am going through a constant freefall.

No one can hurt me now,
As heart exists no more
Soul is moving out of my body
With the blood flowing from bleeding sore!

No friends I have with me
As I care for no one now.
No heat and even no hearth
Like a weed everywhere I grow!

Life is not I am living
Death can never touch me.
No one shackle me down
Nor can make me free.

Language of good I can never understand
Bad, I have left quiet behind,
I don’t believe in GOD or DEVIL,
I’m neither cruel nor kind.

I adhere to no obligation
And every commitment I cease,
On this LAND OF DEAD,
I’ll always stay in PEACE.


-PRIYANKA.
('2000)

No comments: